Private Recreational Leases


The Private Recreational Leases (PRLs) are special purpose leases granted by the Culture, Sports and Tourism Bureau (CSTB) to non-profit making organisations that provide facilities for sports and recreational purposes. The leaseholders should make available specified facilities for the use of eligible outside organisations* for organising sports and recreational activities, subject to certain conditions.


* Eligible outside organisations refer to -


CSTB has also uploaded the information on the use of PRL lessees' facilities to their homepage.  You may click the following link for viewing of the information:


Please refer to the following webpage for the opening hours and charges of facilities opened by the lessees.  Schools can approach the lessees direct to check the details (such as the availability and hiring charges) of the facilities and book the facilities.



For enquiries, please contact the respective leaseholder or the CSTB at 3509 7068 or 3509 7098.